Monday, January 18, 2010

Disasters

Mommy left the room for about 5 minutes. So, Cousin Addie and I climbed up on the counter and had a flour fight (can you tell who threw most of the flour?) When Mommy heard us laughing so hard, she came into the room to find this surprise...



Then when everything was cleaned up - I just got out of the bath, Mommy started to make supper. When she turned her head for just 2 seconds, I knew it was my opportunity... I decided to play in the spaghetti sauce...
Mommy didn't take any pictures of my next mess - she just finished cleaning up the sauce when I grabbed the salt shaker and poured salt all over the floor... Mommy wasn't too bothered by the first mess, but by the third, she wasn't very happy...

4 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Oh goodness me!

Jenna said...

Oh boy! I can't wait to grow up and have a flour fight too!

Blessings From Above said...

oh Amy... We have had so many of those moments lately! So cute after the fact, but so frustrating at the time. :) Hope you are doing well!

Life and Times of the Larsons said...

hahahah this made me laugh! Wow she really knows how to throw the flour huh? Too cute!!!