Sunday, August 9, 2009

Camping

This was my first trip camping and I had so much fun!!! We went with some great family friends. Here I am ready for the LONG ride. I got a yummy donut and just ate all the yumminess off the top!




These were my two best buddies on the camping trip - Gabbie and Izabel. Gabbie was really good at helping me smile for the pictures...


It is tradition at these campouts to catch bull frogs - here was one of them. I actually touched it - didn't like it very much - but I was very interested in watching them!


We got to go to the sand dunes - it was so cool. I loved all the sand. Mommy thinks I liked it so much because I didn't have to hike up the huge dune - Mommy and Daddy did all the work...




Me and my Daddy (He has a bunch of sunflower seeds in his mouth - that's why his smile is so silly)...
Swimming in the lake with Gabbie...

No comments: