Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun Times with "Tamma and Tampa" (Gramma and Grampa)

Gramma and Grampa came to visit and we had soooo much fun!!!

Grampa had a tea party with me - he thought it was so cool!


I love them so much!


Me and Daddy getting ready to go out to eat with the family!


Raspberry picking - a 1st for Gramma and Grampa. I ate way more raspberries than I put in the bucket!



Our trip to the rose garden - it was a beautiful place. I love that they named these beautiful flowers after me - Shaylee Rose...




Family picture. ;)


I am pondering where to go next...


They smell so good!


Grampa couldn't figure out how to drink from a straw without dripping ice tea all over his lap, so I let him borrow my bib! :)


Strawberry picking - another first for Gramma and Grampa!


Grampa let me where his hat - we looked like twins!

2 comments:

Life and Times of the Larsons said...

aww I love all your pictures! She is getting so big! And she is so adorable!! :)

Laura said...

Amy, your pictures are great. I love seeing kids with their grandparents, its so special. She is getting so big.