Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Fun

We had some wonderful sunshine last week, so we got to spend a lot of time outside. I loved it - well, I loved most of it... Mommy took off her sandals to put her feet in the grass, so I wanted mine off too. As soon as I touched the grass with my feet, I knew it was a big mistake! I hate the feeling of grass on my feet! Mommy kept trying to set me down, so I wrapped my little legs around her so that she could not possibly put me down onto that awful stuff again!


I found a beautiful flower in someone's yard, so I picked it for Mommy. (Mommy is thankful that it was just a weed!).


Mommy and Daddy have been keeping this bike in the garage all winter long. I finally got to ride it outside! My feet still don't quite reach the peddles, but it was still fun! I even wore my helmet for a few minutes before I decided I didn't want it on anymore.






1 comment:

Laura said...

Amy, that is so funny - her wraping her legs around yours. She is to cute.