Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day 2008


Mommy made me this baby carrier with a blanket and a pillow in it. My favorite piece is the pillow. Have you heard me say "pillow" before? It sounds like "pililalow" - or something like that...



I absolutely LOVE all the beaded necklaces that Gramma and Grampa gave me!



Opening presents was so much fun - I didn't care too much about what was inside - I just wanted to open them!
I am eating breakfast at my cool new table that Mommy painted for me. At first I was a little worried that I couldn't get down from the chair because my toes don't touch the floor. But now I realize I am only about an inch above the floor, so all is okay. :)


I have to act like I am shy in front of the camera sometimes. Don't I look adorable in my Christmas dress?

Posing with Cousin Addie. :)

Hanging with Daddy. Christmas was fun!


1 comment:

Blessings From Above said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! I love the little table you made for her! Very cute!