Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I LOVE my purses!

I carry my purses around all the time. Sometimes I fill them with my toys, but sometimes I carry them while they are empty. I just love to put them on my arm. Mommy didn't even show me what to do with them - I figured it out all by myself! I am also become very mobile. I walk around everywhere - I am become more and more confident each day. I used to clap for myself everytime I stood up or took any steps - Mommy and Daddy thought that was sooo funny.

1 comment:

Anita Opazo said...

Shaylee Rose this is Phoenix, your purses are okay, maybe the blue one is cool, but maybe you need a
Man Bag like me with flame pin stripes and a seat belt buckle for a handle then you would really love your purses. Your pretty cool even if you do play with girlie toys, Phoenix.